Live Well Laugh Often Love Much
Learning to Surrender to the Magic of the every day...
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Too Frigging Cute Not to Share
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogs I Visit:
[i] Love Life
I'm A Blogger?!
Marco Paulo
On Another Adventure
Ribbit Ribbit
Stuff to Share
This [is} Life
Up to My Ass in Life
wonders never cease
Last Movie I Saw, and What I Thought:
SALT : You know what? Not bad! A great twist at the end.
What I am reading right now:
The Expected One: Not sure I am going to make it through this one...
What I have lined up to read:
Tons of lovely books from the personal library of EV :)
Found Wisdom
Tatoo on the inside bicep of one of the Stever twins (Canada Games Paddlers):
"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist."
No comments:
Post a Comment