Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Delicious!


So yesterday doesn't match the Storm of '05 (this pic was taken then), but it was a nice little storm without too many consequences. The best part? I got to go home early. What did I do? Shoveled the driveway (the little one) and then came inside, built a fire, put on my comfy Penquin Pants, made hot chocolate, got under a blanket on the couch and dove into a book. Macy made herself comfy on top of me, and that is where Troy found us when he came home. Delicious! The book is great: The Wreckage by Michael Crummey. I bought it when I was waiting for Jenn at the airport a couple of weeks ago. A story set in Newfoundland around WW II about lost love and hard times.

Saturday was Stamp Camp Day and we had a fine time! Thanks, Myleta for all of your hard work and preparation...it was everything I thought it might be and more! Made some new friends, made some cool stuff (hot chocolate pouch was my fave), and had a great time. Stamp Camp Rocks...sign me up for the next one, Minnie!

1 comment:

Just Plain Happy said...

Hmmm.. how did you know I was looking for another good book? I am glad you enjoyed stamp camp, and it is about the friends you meet isn't it?