Saturday, February 24, 2007

Snowy Saturday


So my supervisor left for Cuba Thursday and my friend Tim left for Hawaii today. This is a pic of my feet on a Bermuda Beach from a couple of years ago to remind me that yes, I have been somewhere too. Snowy Saturday...but it is light and fluffy and kinda pretty so it is ok. I guess.

Troy and the pooch are still in bed; Zeut is hanging out with me. I have lots to do today...mainly shopping for house enrgy saving materials (our 2nd energy audit is coming up and I have yet to do the piddly little things like tape up the duct work in the heating system, etc) and a ladder. And groceries. And then I have to clean the house. And I am on stage tonight. Tomorrow is Corrie (whilst working on my bookclub projects...pics are ready to be picked up...whew) and then a matinee performance and then dinner with Troy's family to celebrate Ron and Marilyn's 40th anniversary.

Check it out! I finally figured out how to put links and lists on my blog! Are ya proud of me, Jill???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

corrie...as in Coronation Street???
Me too...for over 20 years. Started as something I watched with my grandmother...

The links are great too!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute toes Taryn. sounds like you will have a nice relaxing day off. Not. See you at book club.

Just Plain Happy said...

Taryn,
You crack me up! Who but you would think to post a pic of your 'pretty toes'! AND just so you know, I have noticed you are 'taking time to breath' lately!

Anonymous said...

I would be interested in any comments on "Tuesdays with Morrie".Mom