Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I love Mail


Sometimes, the Universe brings us things to give us a lift. Yesterday, it was my mailman.
My friend Cathy, who was supposed to come visit last month but was sick and was not able to come, sent me a mini Cows calendar in the mail. It had a little note attached to it and everything! Thank you, Cathy :)

Snowy, snowy day out there. Kinda makes me wish I had remained a teacher as there would be no school again today. But alas, I will have to make the trek to work. I am doing an audit this week at an egg station. Not a bad thing to be doing as it is a break from the Feed world. I get to come home at 10 because the dude is coming to do our energy audit this morning to see what our new energy rating is and to set us up for a rebate. We'll be using the money to repair the holes in the living room wall created when the insulators blew in the insulation. See the holes behind the tree in the pic? There are 15 of them along the ceiling and 15 along by the fllor. Nice, huh? Oh well. We are lovin' our new oil bills.

1 comment:

Just Plain Happy said...

I love that 'universe lift' line! You just never know where or when it will come do you? See you tomorrow night, Taryn!
What do they say,' Break a leg'?