Thursday, June 28, 2007

Macy Mae Louise Sanchez


I was feeling pretty restless after supper last night (Mexican lasagna made with tortillas instead of noodles...not bad...recipe from Eat, Shrink and Be Merry), so Macy and I took off for another walk (we had already had a big one after work). We walked downtown this time. We were along by the fire station and saw another beagle coming in the opposite direction :)

Now I know for some of you (er, most of you) this is not a big deal. But it was for us! We never get to meet other beagles! This one was a 15" (Macy is a 13) and a little bigger all around. She was mostly honey and white colour (Macy is a tri). And, she had a red collar, blue lead (just like Macy)....and her name was Mary! I didn't ask the owner her name, for fear that it would be Karen.

I just love walking in my town.

1 comment:

Just Plain Happy said...

Taryn,
I LOVE reading about 'the little things' that you delight in everyday! Hmmm! But how are we going to know... the Rest of the story! Happy Canada Day!