Friday, June 22, 2007

Solstice



Can you believe it? Summer Solstice was yesterday. I absolutely love Solstice. And for the first time since I started celebrating it, I didn't. Well, I did wear my SS t-shirt Troy sent to me in the mail from Alaska when he was there in 05. Must have been the weather. Last year I was in Moncton on course so all I could do was have a big glass of Sangria. Hope this does not colour the rest of the season for me!

This pic of Macy was one of my faves from last summer. It was from the vacation that she and I took down on the French shore (my new fave place). This summer we actually have plans for a holiday: we are going to PEI for a few days in July with Troy's family. I swear-he is so busy that I am sure that is the only thing we will be doing together. And he'll be at some Legends of Golf snooze-a-rama with his Dad and nephew. So I think the dog and I will be taking off again. Good thing Macy is around-she has been real good company for me.

I am so glad today is Friday.

1 comment:

Just Plain Happy said...

The best kind of company too! No grumbling and complaining. Just happy to be by your side! Enjoy the vaca and be sure to share pics!