Click on the B.W.O (with crow) box at the left hand side of my page. I thought it was really cool and most appropriate. Josee, you might appreciate it :) Thank you Pat, for your inspiration!
Met two of the coolest Beagles yesterday...Mitch and Casey. Sort of waddled along and just sniffed. Their owner was a very friendly chap who didn't mind me oogling his dogs. An older man with an accent that was interesting to talk to.
The coolest Beagle of them all is doing much better. She let me clean her ear this morning without incident, and even let me put in the drops. Eating her cheese-laced pills very willingly. A collective hooray for Dr. Carins, please!
ADD ON FRIDAY MORNING.....
So it seems the BWO credo resonated with Josee and Myleta, as well...to get one of your own, click on the image and scroll down. There are others to choose from and you just copy, go to customize on your blog dashboard, add page element, add HTML, and paste and save changes. My God-I can't believe I figured it out..it took me MONTHS to figure out the counter thing! Just call me Bill, please :)
Thursday, July 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I do like that Taryn, but how did you get in on your blog??
Amen! to BWO. Well put! But how did you find it?
Post a Comment