Saturday, October 06, 2007

Gobble Gobble Gobble

Happy Thanksgiving to One and All!

Dontcha just love this picture of Macy? It was taken last year by Dave and Christine at Canard Kennels (shameless plug). Macy goes to the Farm when I am not able to come home at lunch or when we go away overnight. They are so good to her! Anyhow, this pic was entered in the pet calendar contest for Scotian Gold and ta da! We have another calendar girl! She was Miss August this year....it was that pic of her on the beach.

So here it is-another Thanksgiving weekend. Troy's family is coming here this year-that should be a trip-so I have lots of work to do, but I just wanted to say Happy Turkey Day to all of you.

Remember to count your blessings :)

1 comment:

Just Plain Happy said...

Love the picture Taryn. Now that is a dog who has a very good life! Happy Belated Turkey Day to you!