Saturday, October 20, 2007

I've been Tagged

by Jill and I have always hated being "it" (I could never catch anyone...I so sucked at Gym... don't even talk to me about "Participaction") so here it goes...

Here are the "RULES":
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

Eight random facts:
  1. My first job out of university was at a donut shop in North End Halifax. I made muffins.
  2. I frequently take afternoon naps.
  3. I have a crush on a midnight blue, black leather interior 2004 Audi A4.
  4. I have gone to post-secondary school in each of these provinces: NB, PEI and NS.
  5. I dip my grilled cheese sandwiches in ketchup.
  6. I watch Coronation Street every Sunday morning and the Trailer Park Boys every Sunday night.
  7. I love being on or near the water but not in it.
  8. Sometimes I wish I had a magic wand.
So there you have it. Unfortunately, since my group of regular bloggers is kinda small, I only have 3 bloggers to tag that have not been tagged already. They are Jenn (my friend since high school), Gisela (my pen pal since university), and Tracy (a friend whom I met through the theatre).

Jane, Evelyne, Book Club girls who don't, etc....you need blogs!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It makes me laugh...we have so much in common...grilled cheese, Corrie, the love of my stripey cat...

Just Plain Happy said...

And if you did (have a magic wand, that is) what would you wish for?