My pal Joline took this pic last year. It is what the tree on our front lawn will look like in a few short weeks. And then they fall to the ground and I begin to rake them. No fear this year....I am going to purchase my first powertool- a Stihl
leaf sucker/blower with mulching attachement-heheheheheh!
A definite change in the air this weekend. I made ham and potato scallop for dinner last night, had tea before supper after a long walk in the woods with the dawg, put the heated mattress pad on the bed when I changed the sheets and sorted my summer and fall duds. Boo.
A great weekend..I deserved it...I worked hard last week doing a mill inspection. Friday night we went to the pub for dinner, Saturday I cleaned the house, Saturday night we went to see Joel Plaskett at the Evergreen in Margaretsville with Jane and Paul followed by a nice glass of red wine at our place and Sunday was a laundry/grocery/putter day.
I think there was a frost last night...it certainly is chilly in here this morning!



2 comments:
Taryn, we spent yesterday on our 4-wheeler touring the 'south' and taking in the beautiful fall colors. The leaves are especially beautiful relected on lakes and streams. Have a great week!
Yeah for the power tools...every girl should have some!
Post a Comment