Thursday, September 27, 2007

Happy Birthday, Evelyne!


Today is my pal Evelyne's birthday! I love this photo of her...it was taken the Summer of 06 in Meteghan. So I could have put the pic in of her in her cow PJs, but I am kind today as it is her birthday:)

I met Evelyne through working at the poultry plant and she has become a great friend. We both survived meat hygiene and now we both work at the research station...yeah for us!

Thoughtful and fun and always willing to listen to me crab....she is one great gal!
Have a wonderful day, E!

3 comments:

Just Plain Happy said...

Have a wonderful Birthday, Evelyne!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Evelyne!!!!
Jill

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm on a blog! Thanks for the great wishes!
(I am late visiting as it is now Sept 30, but it just makes the pleasure last longer!)

Thanks again!

Evelyne