
Check out our very own Great Pumpkin. This poor little dog endured great humiliation last night. I can't believe she let me put this costume on her, but she did. She stood stock-still and wouldn't move afterward. Wouldn't even come for a bacon treat!!! Evelyne had found it and was bringing her kids over to after picking them up after work, so I wanted to see if I could have it on Macy for when they came. Too funny. She seems to be thinking, "You''ve got to be kidding me."
4 comments:
you are crazy :o))))
I love it!!!!
For the love of.... dogs! Just think if our roles were reversed, what would THEY dress us up as?
Macy is certainly a good sport!
and I thought I tortured my kids with taking photos of them, at least they can say no more! Cute dog though.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I have tears streaming down my cheeks....poor Macy!
Post a Comment