Troy & Taryn - this surely has been a time of sorrow for your family.... The death of grandparents seems to put life into a different perspective. My thoughts and love surround you both. Love, mom.
Prayers from my family are with you you and Troy. I'm glad that you said that there is another star in heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!! How beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of love from us coming your way. gayle
4 comments:
Oh Taryn,
You and Troy have had your share of loss. I am so sorry to hear about Troy's Gram...
Oh Taryn and Troy,
My heart goes out to you. Please know you have many friends who are thinking of you!
Troy & Taryn - this surely has been a time of sorrow for your family.... The death of grandparents seems to put life into a different perspective. My thoughts and love surround you both. Love, mom.
Prayers from my family are with you you and Troy.
I'm glad that you said that there is another star in heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lots of love from us coming your way.
gayle
Post a Comment