But I am glad to see Monday.
It is supposed to storm later today...there is a weather warning for the Annapolis Valley and we might get as much as 30 or 40 centimeters. Must buy milk and kindling. If it is a storm day tomorrow, I am going to wrap what gifts I have and clean out the closet in my den. Yesterday I took everything out of the spice cupboard/pantry cabinet in the kitchen, threw out the outdated (or smelly...there was a part container of cherries in there that smelled like cherry brandy) stuff , wiped out the cupboard and put it all back in some sort of order.
Had a hot toddy and went to bed at 8. Slept until 4:30.
Monday, December 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love the threat of a good storm... the anticipation of what is to come... but then, really I don't have to shovel it or go out in it... I can just stay inside and get things done in it or read a good book in it... Happy Storm Day, everyone!
Must be cleaning up time...I cleaned my oven and even unscrewed the oven door to clean the inside glass! A good cleansing is good my friend.
Post a Comment