Get home. Shovel. Build fire. Stare at walls. Shovel. Go to bed.
Wake up. Coffee. Computer. Shovel. Walk dog. See pile of poo in driveway. See paw prints leading to and from it straight to the Neighbours. Get shovel. Scoop up poo. Fling it on Neighbour's lawn. Hope they were watching. Stay tuned.
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
OMG! You made me laugh today, when I really needed a laugh Taryn. Thanks
Keep sending the dog poop back, maybe someday they will catch on
Hey Taryn,
my sentiments exactly! Mother nature can just go and lick me! This is far far too early for this crap. Speaking of crap... maybe you should fling it up against their house?
LOL - that damn dog!
Glad to see you're keeping busy...
Taryn if you weren't so comical I'd be afraid of you! Glad I live in the country!!!!! Oh and all that white *&%# came down our entire drive home from bangor... thank God Ria is the best driver I know!
I'm dreaming of a WHITE CHRISTMAS with little terds lined up the driveway, don't you know.... those terds do glisten and then people pick them and then they fling them....
Taryn, you are too funny! I can't wait for the SCOOP if you get my drift...
Taryn...I simply do not get why people think you are so funny...you scoop dog shit up from your driveway and fling it at the neighbors lawn...big deal!!! My neighbor shit on my lawn the other day and I flung it at his dog!!!! lol. You are funny....I am just jokin with you!Hope the dog next door finds a new placde to poop!!
PERFECT!!! Way to go Taryn!
I love that you don't take 'poo' off anyone! Good job, I hope they saw you too :)
See you soon!
Melissa
Post a Comment