Sunday, April 06, 2008

Troy: Outstanding in His Field

I took this picture of Troy somewhere down around Digby one afternoon during the fall of his second year of the Geomatics program at COGS. See how he is looking West? Should have taken it as a sign.

Troy has accepted a promising position with Challenger Geomatics in Fort McMurray. He is on his way to the airport right now.

This is a good thing for him, and I truly only wish him the best. Be strong, be brave and above all else today, be happy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kudos!

Jo

Unknown said...

I have caught up with you! I've just read three months of blog. And I'm just going to have to update mine. You're an inspiration.

Love ya, Darling - Jenn

Anonymous said...

If we had a picture of you, you would be looking UP.
Up towards a good and happy future.
Up towards the never ending sky, filled with good loyal friends.
Up towards whatever is coming your way, because you are a strong,resilient woman.
Keep that head up and held high!!!!!!!
WE'RE PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
gayle

Anonymous said...

you are truly inspiring.
thank you taryn xo
melissa

Just Plain Happy said...

Oh Taryn...I don't know what to say but I know for sure you are strong and smart and kind and caring and that you will be okay.
Hugs,
Myleta