I will be entertaining myself with photos this weekend. My gal pal Joline is taking the train to Halifax today and I will be picking her up at the station (if the train makes it through Fredericton...). She is coming to Paper Arts A Thon where we will join a bunch of crazy ladies in Middleton for 20 hours of papercrafting. On my agenda is to create a blank travel album for my upcoming journey (not telling where, yet!) and to create my 40th birthday album. I was able to get photos of me with all of my friends who came to the pub that night and I want to put them all together. I am all packed-Jo is going to have to help me lug the tote to the car! I'm renting a car for the weekend...it better not be one of those damn Yaris, again!
A good week. Did an inspection that I felt pretty good about. Was invited to join the Melanson-Sodero trio for dinner at Pete and Sandi's on Monday night (lovely evening-they are spectacular hosts and Sandi is a great cook...when Isabelle was asked what she would like more of she replied, "Everything!"). Had a hair-trim on Monday and a massage on Wednesday. Finally did laundry. Purchased a Black and Decker Grass Hog trimmer (used yard sale proceeds and birthday money and Crappy Tire money).
I am looking forward to spending time with Joline-she is just one of those great friends that is a joy to be with!



2 comments:
I can't wait either. I'll swim there if the train can't make it through! Yahoo!
Jo
See you at PAAT tomorrow, Taryn...its going to be a blast, I'm sure! So nice that your friend Joline is coming too! I hope she's been warned of the crazy antics we're going to get ourselves into, though!! ;o)
Amy
Post a Comment