...and for both I am grateful!
Yeah. My wood FINALLY arrived tonight! 2 cord delivered by a very nice gentleman named Gerry from Newfoundland. I ordered it in July, but the weather was so damp in August that Rocky Mountain Enterprises got behind. Next project? Try to stack it.
Speaking of stacked...check out the babes in the front row. The one in the pink t-shirt and blue hat got her mammy result back and it was clear! Gotta love that. What a riot the girls were at Book Club @ Myleta's the other night. We were given these treat packages and told to "do something outrageous". So those of us who had fake teeth gave them a go. I can still taste the Chinese plastic!
I was on the road a lot this week...I was to Yarmouth on Tuesday and then Meteghan today. I'm off to Shelburne on Tuesday next week. Yeehaw.
I finally got my bite plane yesterday :) I wore it for the first time last night and it was reasonably comfortable, but my teeth ached this morning. Hopefully, this will do the trick to relieve my neck and jaw pain (and save my enamel...what is left of it).
Not much lined up for the weekend as far as planned events, but hell, I got wood to stack and good friends. At this point, I can't ask for anything more. Except maybe...well, you know.



3 comments:
yeahh glad to see you post!!! Love the UGLY GIRL pic!!! and stacking wood...what better way to spend a fall weekend! bite plates...ummmm... does it taste better than the teeth?1?! happy weekend Taryn!
Yee! Hah! Loved reading your post and the fact that "I am still loved' after posting those funny pics of you (close ups) on my blog. Happy Stacking!
Just wish I was closer. I love the fall and stacking wood. Always been a family ritual (which I don't do anymore...). Just smelling wood in the fall...mmmm. Did I mention I love fall!! :)
Jo
Post a Comment