Monday, November 13, 2006

Happy Birthday, Scott


Tomorrow is my friend Scott's birthday. A day early, but I am off to Dartmouth for an early start for work in the morning and I don't want to be held responsible for what I might type at 6am. I would post a pic of us together here, but alas, I do not have a digital pic of us together (this is not my idea...I must give credit to my pal Tracy for this one..I saw it on her blog :) So, instead, I am inserting a pic of my dog Macy taken in October at Canard Kennels (where she was Pet of the Month for October, thankyouverymuch) as a fallish birthday greeting to my pal Scott.

My best memory surrounding Scott (besides the "fruit" incident which still sends me into fits of giggles...or planning the croquet tourney or going to Liverpool or spending a weekend in Annapolis or dancing the night away in Halifax sans Amir....) was when we went to the Sarah Brightman concert in Halifax in 2004. We had an amazing dinner and then were wowed and bedazzled by the show. It was AMAZING.

Best wishes to youhoo, Dahling...you give my life the glam and glitz no one else can.

1 comment:

Just Plain Happy said...

Way to go Tarin! Love the pics of your home (leaves and all) and Macy. What a great way to journal your daily life and something to add to your scrapbooks!