Monday, November 13, 2006

I love holiday Mondays :)


Holiday Mondays rock.

Unless, of course, you have a yard full of leaves to rake :(

Mom left this morning after a late breakfast. Then I pulled on my boots and headed out to the yard to get started. See, I would not have wasted such a precious day on such a task (it is definately a Saturday afternoon thing), but I had no choice: free, unlimited leaf pick up is tomorrow. I had already raked some 20 bags here and there, but we had wicked winds last week and the damn things came back. Four hours later (not including an hour lunch break), I had a grand total of 35 bags. Geeze Louise. I didn't even touch the lower back lawn and the little yard on the left of the little driveway. Needless to say, I am a little sore. Can't wait until I try to get out of bed in the morning :(

Oh well...job well done...and man! Did that beer I rewarded myself with ever taste good!

I hope to get a mulcher next year.

No comments: