
Holy Moly. I can't believe it is the middle of November. Neither can Mother Nature, I guess, because it is 11 degrees out there this morning. Minus 15 in Achorage, Alaska yesterday so I am told. I have been thinking a lot about Alaska lately....it was an amazing trip. This photo of us was taken in Seward, Alaska.
Crazy week this week. I was in Dartmouth Tuesday and Wednesday for a work file review, need to go there this morning for a meeting and tomorrow I am off to Digby. It does not stop with the end of the work week: Saturday AM I am going to the pool at Acadia to take my pal Jane's little girl to her swimming lesson (yikes! I have to get oin the pool! She is only 2 years old!) because Jane is away being a friend to a friend in Quebec, then me and Evelyne are going out to lunch and going to the Sommerset craft fair for the afternoon and Saturday night I have been invited to a Tuscan dinner. Sunday afternoon I am going to a baby shower for a work collegue. Somewhere in there I need to bake a cake, buy a pressie, make a card, clean the house, do laundry and walk my doggie.
Oh yeah-bookclub is on Monday night, so I have to do my "homework" AND my page work....thank goodness I have already read the book. Bookclub is an amzing group of ladies who get together to laugh and share and eat and scrapbook. Sounds hokey, I know...but an incedible time that I look forward to every month. The girls are ever so much fun, and they all bring something to the table. I think Myleta and Amy are hosting this time...I am looking forward to seeing these "exploding boxes" Myleta makes. She is one cool chick, Miss Myleta is! Very talented....I hope she brings the stuff she made at Scrapgala to bookclub.......



1 comment:
Ahh! Tarin! Here I am reading your blog backwards, last posts first and Miss Myleta has just posted a 'nasty' about TH (it is how I feel, though). Thanks for the nice comments. Amy and I are bringing those 'exploding boxes' sound kind of 'pyro' doesn't it? You have described BC so well! And I AM HAPPIER because YOU ARE A PART OF IT!!!
Til BC!
M
Post a Comment