Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Is it only Wednesday???


Didn't sleep much Monday night...maybe it was Myleta and Amy's wonderful coffee at bookclub that night :)
Great job, girls! Thank you for bringing in your Scrapgala stuff, Paulette and Myleta...wonderful projects.

I never did get around to getting my bookclub stuff done this past weekend...I had good intentions, but the weekend was jam-packed. The great thing is that I was not the only one :)

Our book this month was Creating Keepsakes...a great idea book and I would love to do a friend-type book like on pg. 69. I am excited about the new book:52 Scrapbooking Challenges by Elsie Flannigan. Paulette and Ria put together wonderful project packs and last night they gave us 2 acrylic stamps from Autumn Leaves of the tab variety. Mine are "Memories" and "Friends" and they have a little space where you can write the date (there is also a packet of acrylic stamps at the store I think I might buy with my filled-up Two Much Fun card...they provide lines and spaces for journalling...very "Ali" ish). We were each asked to select a challenge from the book by chance. My flip resulted in Challenge 32...using a large picture on a page. I have only ever used 4x6. That us the great thing about challenges...they get me to push my envelope.

Speaking of pushing envelopes....I really need to go get ready for work. I am doing a big presentation today.

PS-The pic is from my pal Joline; taken during her visit in October....we had SUCH an awesome time ;)

1 comment:

Just Plain Happy said...

Hey Tarin,

My challenge was #13, Favorite Sayings, and I have a Million of them. What goes 'round comes around, keep the feathers on the floor, get your ducks in a row... and now the Challenge-how to put this all together. In a book? On a page? Isn't Book Club Fun AND Challenging! See you on the 18th!