Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Middle of the Week



Yehaww! Another blogger is born! Congrats Jill, on gettin' a blog!
Jill is in my Bookclub and a very fun person to be with...I am going to enjoy reading her posts :)

This pic is of my pal and I in the pool a couple of weekends ago. I was really fun. I admit, I was a bit worried at first...you know, the whole kids and water thing....but once she saw the "water beach" , we were all set. Man, that kid can go!

It has been a crazy couple of days. I was in the city for work yesterday and then to a reading of a play last night...came home to tidy up the house and play servant to the dog and the cat ( I have got to get a cat door for the basement door-this constant "meow" drives me nuts. We can't leave the door open, because the silly dog will go down there and stick her head in the cat box or eat all of Zeut's food). Poor Troy workd very late into the night....owning your own business DOES have its drawbacks.

Today marks the middle of the week....oh yeah! And it is pay day :) And I can get my shopping done this week! Just the "boys" left: Troy, his nephew, his brother in law. I can't believe C'Mas is less than a month away...that reminds me: I need to drop my contest card off to Two Much Fun...

Has anyone else noticed the C'Mas tree in Kentville has a serious lean on?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Taryn,
gotta here more about this play? Have you started thinking about the 'FOOD' we will be treated to at 'P's' house? I have! Can't wait! See you soon.