Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Good Morning...


Day Two in Ottawa was pretty tiring...looking at a computer screen all day.

Fany and I went for dinner at the hotel after checking out a Loblaws for snacks for the rest of the week and then I came back to my room and vegged. Nice that Fany has a car...she has been able to drive us to work each morning instead of shelling out for cab fare (which would be a pretty penny...). She has an AMAZING sense of direction.

Evelyne, if you are ever in these here parts, you have got to check out a store we drove by called "Stay Organized"...I REALLY wanted to go, but I was not behind the wheel and we drove past it (I was doing an inner whine).

So the pic for today is one taken after the Murder Mystery that we performed at the annual meeting a couple of weeks ago...what fun! I was the murderee :)It was themed around Canadian Idol and I was a judge with the name of Stash Morerum. What a great group of people I work with.

Well, I am off to Cubicle Land for another day of data sifting...I think a bunch of us are going out for lunch today.

No comments: