

These are pics I just took with my cell phone from the balcony outside my hotel room..

Here are two pics of me and my new friend Fany in
Cubicle Land...she is a lot of fun!She left after work this afternoon so we had a few laughs before we said goodbye.

A bunch of us from Feed Section went to lunch this afternoon at the bowling alley (there were two floors of lanes!) and I met a few more faces "behind the email". We made a small pit stop at a restaurant supply store afterward and I finally found a pair of salt/pepper grinders worthy of my kitchen.
So tonight I will be on my own for dinner...they have a nice place here at the hotel. It is kind of in the middle of nowhere, so without the benefit of a cheap mode of transportation or a fully lighted sidewalk, it will have to be the daily special. Last night we went to Joey's...a seafood diner on Bank Street. However, the surroundings of the hotel are quite nice as you can see and it is nice and quiet.
One more day to be surrounded by the hubub at head office...I've met some pretty cool people and got a behind the scenes view of what happens 'way up here.



1 comment:
Taryn,
Your daily accounts are so descriptive I feel like I have been to 'cubicle land'! Take care and travel safe!
Post a Comment