I made it back from Ottawa...barely..it was a horendous drive home from the airport. Bad snow, bad visability...and of course it wasen't too bad when I started out, but by the time you get to the netherworld after Mount Uniacke, it is too late to turn back and there is no place to stop to spend the night. Anyhow, I made it home.
Good to be home this weekend and just veg...we went to see the new Bond flick on Saturday night and it was GREAT. I got my C'Mas cards ready for mailing Sunday. I can't freakin' believe that C'Mas is so close...it really snuck up on me this year.
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh man, I tried to send my cards today, but the post office was bursting with people and I did not have enough time to stand and wait.
Snuck up on me too! glad you are home safe and sound!See you Monday night!
Post a Comment