To borrow from a popular advertsing campaign:
Waiting to have pics to post before writing my next blog.....Just Do It.
Waiting for the perfect day to begin running again...Just Do It.
Waiting for a whole "me" day before I create anything...Just Do It.
So I am slack when it comes to transferring pics from the camera....who cares? Pics are great, but I need to write words. Part of the process of a blog is to put some of the random thoughts in my head down in print.
I did it this morning.
Troy (bless his heart) gave me an iPod Shuffle for Christmas and I downloaded a running podcast complete with intervals that tell you when to run and when to walk to build up to a 5K. I love it. It is exactly what I wanted. I turfed my old sneeks (Troy said they were what they would call "barn shoes") and got a pair of Adidas trail runners that I LOVE.
I did it yesterday.
As Ali says in this months issue of Creative Keepsakes, try to grab whatever time you can. That way, you may accomplish something cumulatively.
I will do something this weekend.
There. A quick synopsis of my resolutions. To quote a great friend as she listed her resolutions to me...." I give it 3 1/2 weeks".
Happy New Year, Everyone!
Friday, January 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey Taryn,
Just wondering what podcast you downloaded to help you learn to run 5k. It sounds like just what I need. Thanks
Josee
jjmorse@eastlink.ca
Just Do It! I like that, Taryn and if you don't 'DO It' within your initial time frame don't BEAT YOURSELF up over it. Re-evaluate and set another reasonable goal- experience speaking!
Post a Comment