Monday, February 12, 2007

Monday already?


This pic was taken last year, but it was that kind of beautiful sunshiny day here yesterday. Yes, I got out for a nice walk and a shot of vitamin D.

Pretty good weekend just past. We were supposed to have company, but my friend Cathy called on her way home from Halifax to tell us she was really sick and was not coming as planned on Thursday. Feel better soon, CR!

Saturday night we went to our friends Kim and Shane's for a Tiki Party...too much fun. We had a few blender drinks, spun a little vinyl (oh yes, we danced) enjoyed way too much wonderful food and ended the evening in the hot tub! Thanks, guys...you did great! Apparently, my name in Hawiian is Kilana (pronounced Keelana).

Sunday evening was rehearsal as well. This one went better than the one on Saturday. Check out this link for info and pics from the play: http://www.centrestagetheatre.ca.

I walked to and from the theatre with my iPod attached and couldn't help doing a bit of a shuffle when Jive Talkin' came on. I was in my own little world with my own little soundtrack. And I didn't care that I must have looked like a dweeb. Well, no must have about it. I did. But that is OK. Macy didn't mind when I stoped to get her and take her for a little walk whe I got home...she danced, too :)

1 comment:

Just Plain Happy said...

No dweeb! Just a lover of music and yourself! Nothing wrong with that. We enjoyed the great Outdoors too! on or snowmobile. The trails were beautiful. The trees snow covered. It was breathtaking!