Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Mid-week post

"Promise me son, not to do the things I done...walk away from trouble when you can....it won't make you weak if you turn the other cheek....."

Remember that oldie from Kenny? I caught it when I was on the road last night driving from Moncton. I couldn't believe I could still remember every word! Funny, that.

I have a bit if a shopping hangover from Moncton. I got there earlier on Monday than I thought I would so I had time to go over to Reitman's. It was like my very own episode of What Not to Wear...the chick that helped me was awesome. Everything I bought was on sale (small comfort, but I'll use it) and I got some really good pieces.

So I was awake at 3:30am this morning and resisted the urge to get up until 4. Woke up thinking about the stuff we talked about in Moncton-damn! I have been assimilalted! It wil be a long afternoon.

Thanks to all the girls who were here for Jill's Stamp Demo on Sunday...so good to see you all :)

2 comments:

Just Plain Happy said...

Hey Taryn,

I have words of songs in my head too! But usually they are wrong and have been for 20 years, or so. You know the Kenny song... four hundred children?? Could never figure out why he had 400 (it's 4 hungry) children.
Thanks for reminding of that! I am off to NB to do a little shoppin' myself!

Taryn said...

YOu crack me up, Myleta!