Again, how lucky am I: the mailman brought me 3 birthday cards (thank you, Aunt Norma, Susanne, Marlene and Kayla!) and Myleta gave me a handmade card at bookclub!
Rainy day out there...better than snow, I say. Bookclub seemed a little subdued last night, but then again everyone was pretty tired. Shared pages and gabbed and had little angel food cakes with whipped cream (staight out of the can! Can't you just hear the wonderful sound?) and fruit. And coffee. Sigh. I knew I didn't need it, but the coffee was REALLY good.
So another round of bookclub to start next month...a little bit of a different style as we are using old books (trust me-this is OK-I have 'way too many scrapbooking books). Our "treat bags" for the next club night are really cool-lots of neat stuff including a Maya Road calendar..can't wait to do this project. I think mini-books are the best! Although I was pretty pleased with my page this month.
Yeah, OK. I don't NEED more stuff. Trust me, bookclub SO isn't the "stuff". It's the girls. They rock.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hey Taryn,
Glad you have had a great birthday. I missed book club because of Connor's hockey banquet. But now I will have two sets of homework to do because mine is not done yet. Don't tell anyone. Take care and see you soon.
Hey Taryn,
It really isn't about the stuff, is it? Loved your page! Maybe you should post it? It REALLY ROCKED!
Taryn,
You should post your page, I would love to see it.
Post a Comment