Good Morning....even if it is Monday.
I shouldn't say that-it sounds like I got up on the wrong side of the bed. Not true. It is just that I am not ready for it to be Monday, yet! The weekend went by REALLY fast and I didn't get a chance to take one nap or to read (you know: REALLY read-tea, blanket, couch, dog in curl of legs, cat in arm pit kind of reading).
But I DID go to the pub with my man for Date Night on Friday and then went over to the other side of the pub after dinner to join Kim and Shane and Deb and Jeff and Craig et al for a little chat. It was nice to "chew the fat" with Deb for a while.
And I DID go to Halifax with my friend Evelyne (oh, by the way, my friend Evelyne has a NEW JOB...good things DO come to those who wait...she is going to be an animal health veterinarian WHICH MEANS she will no longer be working in the meat plant, that she will have regular hours, that she does not have to get up at 4am, that she will have her OWN OFFICE at the Research Station, and that she will get to truly shine and be appreciated for her incredible organizational abilities and work ethic). We had a blast: Photo memories, Michael's, I finally got more MAC face powder, and we had luch at Athens on Quinpool Road (YUMMY souvlaki).
And Troy and I DID go to the movies Saturday night: Blades of Glory. My gosh, it was funny.
And I DID get the cleaning done and got the groceries and got most of the laundry done.
And I DID get two runs in...I am done week 4-it is on to week 5 this week. GULP. The last week involved 5 minute runs and it damn near killed me.
So, instead of saying what I didn't do, I now see the list of what I DID do, and it looks pretty good. Maybe it will mot be such a bad Monday afterall.



1 comment:
WOW! Taryn you REALLY get the most out of your weekends! I don't think my list of things I DID would outweigh the things I DIDN'T! Happy you had a fun filled weekend with LOVED ones!
Post a Comment