
My birthday started on Sunday and finished yeterday...not bad!
Sunday we went to Middleton where Troy's family helped me celebrate as described in my last post.
Monday I had the day off (holiday....I'll say it was for my birthday).
Tuesday I got some cards in the mail but decided to save them for the next day, and Myleta left a birthday greeting on my blog.
Wednesday (the official day) brought ecards (Scott, Joline, Jenn, Kim and Shane) and cards in the mail (Evelyne and Girls, Joline, Mom). Troy took me to Hamatchi Steakhouse House on the waterfront in Halifax (Too cool-I tried a new cocktail made with champagne, and we had dinner created before us with considerable flair by the Japanese chef). There was a message on the phone from Mom when we got home, and a card in the mailbox from Deb.
Thursday there was a message on the phone from Derrin and Beth and my mom called me to wish me birthday wishes and we chatted for a while. Jean sent me birthday wishes via email as did Tim.
Friday my friend Tim treated me to tea and a cookie at breaktime, and there was a card from Gram in the mail for me.
Whew! How lucky am I?



1 comment:
A Birthday that lasted nearly a week-SPELLS a very special person in my books! And someone who finds JOY in the little things? VERY LUCKY! Hey! That is you!
Post a Comment