Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Hippo Birdie Two Ewes!


So yesterday was the Man's birthday...a pretty low key day, but he was properly fetted (The pic is another one from last year...we are not too swift about downloading pics. I need a better system). All the pressies were given on Sunday, but the birthday fairy did manage to wrestle up a card at 6:30 am (which needed to be altered...she put May 7/06 on it). And the rule of the day was "no work at home"...he offered to cook dinner and I said "no" (!!!!!!) AND I did the dishes. A nice roast a chick at work had given me because her freezer had become unplugged and she could not possibly cook all the meat that had thawed out...I love my slowcooker (circa 70's...it is even brown and yellow!). After a dog walk we went to Paddy's for a night cap...he got a free beer for his birthday...he was pretty happy about that.

I'm alovin' my new goodies from Stampin' Up, Jill.....and it ALL MATCHES...ink and paper....yay!

I am officially addicted to my little iPod Shuffle. I ahve discovered FREE postcasts from CBC to download and listen to whilst walking the dawg....the R30 Top 30 (indie music on CBC radio three...who knew???) and Between the Covers (yep, just like on Radio One). BTC is episoding "Rockbound"....I downloaded episode four yesterday and am really enjoying the story.

So Myleta. My job. Read the post a little closer...it does not say EKG...it says EG04. It is a classification number or job description pay level.

We have a new coffee machine :) A Black Chrome Cuisinart....yeeha! Has a temperature adjust and all. However, it has not increased my coffee making skills. I need a special remedial class..anyone have any suggestions on how much bloody coffee to use?????

2 comments:

Just Plain Happy said...

Nope! you don't need a class on coffee making, you just need Stampin' Stud! The best darn 'coffee making machine' I could have ever invested in! Lucky Me! Happy Birthday, Troy!

Anonymous said...

Don't cha love the matching??? It gets me everytime.

I have a yellow and brown slow cooker too...they're probably related.

Sorry I missed you on the weekend, but Mel and I had fun with Macy in the backyard. I am sure that Troy thought we were nuts!