

Look, you guys! I scanned! Well, Troy scanned for me but I edted the scan afterward. Jill, I wanted you to see what I had done with the office acoutrement set. Myleta, it is kinda a cardlift of one of yours, so thanks for the idea.
Learning to Surrender to the Magic of the every day...
4 comments:
I got one too....
Hmmm, I wonder what's up???
Love the card you made. That set is AWESOME!
Jill
I got the top card but I did not get one marked "Troy" not sure why not????? Not sure what it means either. But I'm thinking it wil be 2 Much Fun
Taryn,
I have two Gucci purses from Italy that I have not used yet, do you really think people would really bid on them????
Josee, are you saying WHAT I think you are saying???? Wow!! And Taryn, thanks for CASING my card. I got one too, but I had already made plans. BOO! HOO!
Post a Comment