Yesterday was the day...it dawned cold and rainy. Wouldn't be a Bluenose without cold and wet.
Good thing, because I was SERIOUSLY overheated by the end of it.
Time? 35 Minutes and 4.3 seconds.
Place in Catagory (open women)? 112/181
Pace? 7.14 minutes /km
Place in Women overall? 205/376
Troy and his dad ran in the 10k. Troy's mom found me when I was at the beginning to give me gloves (this was nice because I was feeling pretty lonely and crabby and then all of a sudden someone I knew was there and it made a big difference. Troy and his Dad had already gone and they got to start together because they were in the same event) and then she was there at the end to cheer :)
We all went out to Rosie's afterward for Brunch. A good day.
PS-I ran the WHOLE way.



6 comments:
I am sooooo proud of you Taryn! Way to go. I wish I could stick with it and accomplish something like that.
Oh Taryn...I am living vicariously through you!
Way to go!
I am really proud for you!
Jill
Thank you, girls :)
Good on ya! Taryn! Way to go! Keep up the running, it so obviously brings Joy to your life!I am so proud of you!
Taryn, you are a Mighty Mouse..I am so proud of you!!!!
Wow....I'm impressed...that's my kid!!mom
Post a Comment