This is a pic from last year, but it happened again last night (more around her eyes, this time...). Me and Macy were out in the yard weeding (see, Myleta? I kin do that, too!) and poking about for the evening and when I came in I noticed Macy was acting weird. She swelled up and looked like an old hound dog! Must have been a mad bee or something in the grass. Hard not to laugh at her...she took this very personally...but the swelling went down before we went to bed. Her eye is still a bit puffy this morning, but she is better.
Well. What a weekend. Blossom comes but once a year (thank God), and we did up up right. Beautiful weather, fun friends, fab food at Tim's, lots of moolah rasied during Party for the Cure, shakin' one's booty until you were so tired one's boyfriend had to literally shake it for you, eating hot pizza in the rain while waiting for a cab, seeing folks you have not seen all year.....wonderful, beautiful Blossom mayhem.
Speaking of mayhem, it will ensue if I don't get a copy of our homework sheet for Bookclub. I cannot find mine. Can someone send me one, PLEASE?
Well, Paulette...it seems like blogging is good for your soul, too...quite a comment the other day. A great reminder for those of use who take agricultural activites for granted. Thank you! You too, Josee....it aint' no picnic.
Buy local, people.
Please.



5 comments:
ahhh yes, I do love to weed...that is my best meditative medicine... The home work... do you have afax? I could send it that way!
Who would have thought our Little Taryn was such a wild Apple Blossom girl.
I'm not bragging but, never mind, I AM BRAGGING, my homework is done! All and then some! I am so... anal would be the word, I just could not go to Book Club without my homework done, sad really!
Okay, Myleta is just sick! Someday I can only hope to get 1/2 as much done as she does.
Taryn,
Can you email me?
Thanks,
Jill
Post a Comment