Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Happy Birthday, Josee!


Sing with me, girls...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday, dear Josee.......
Happy Birthday to youuuuuu!

Sorry, lots of happy wishes but no chocolate you-know-what this year!

Live large today, girl!

4 comments:

Just Plain Happy said...

Is there a Karoake CD with that? I know I could do it! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Have a great day, Josee! Should have got in touch with the Chocolate lady, maybe next year!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Taryn,
Lots of great laughs last night. Lokking forward to the next time.

Anonymous said...

Ok Taryn, where did this photo come from???
Singing Happy Birthday was fun, think I'll do it again soon...who's next?
I love you girls :o)))))

Taryn said...

The photo was taken last year at the coolest store in Shoppingdom. Remember? Myleta and Amy hosted and it was a birthday theme because of Josee's xxth. I took it with my camera phone ;)