Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Namaste

So I had a classic Monday yesterday. Got to work, found out the plan had been changed regarding an audit ( I was SUPPOSED to go with a co-worker) and ended up being lost by myself, without cell service, in the depths of the Rawdon hills. Finally made it to the facility (LATE). Felt very confused about the process but did see a pretty cool blueberry processing machine. Came back to the office cranky because I had been listening to Gian Gomeche on the CBC radio program "Q" and he is generally ticking me off lately.

Thankfully, Macy was at the Farm all day, so she didn't need too long of a walk and I didn't have to feel guilty putting her in her crate when I left the house again at 6:45pm.

Because I went to yoga last night for the first time in a while. It made me very happy.

I went to the new yoga centre in Wolfville called "Inner Sun" on Front street (Really. Is there a more perfect place to do yoga than Wolfville? I gotta get myself a new pair of Birks.....). Beautiful studio. And a good instructor. Note to self: Never forget to bring your own mat again. They use some sort of spray on the rental mats and then roll them up so they stay nice and damp for the next user.Yum. Try to do a down dog on a not-so-dry mat.

And then I came home to a tired Troy and a cup of chai tea. Slept like a baby.

I think this class will be my Monday blues cure-all.

3 comments:

Just Plain Happy said...

Thanks for a peek into 'a day in the life of'... but can't quite picture 'SUNNY YOU' cranky? Maybe you could elaborate!

Taryn said...

Myleta, anyone who has seen me freak out would snicker at your comment (Troy is sometimes privy..and no comments from the Mom peanut gallery, please), but mostly I am cranky in private. We all gotta have room to be cranky...and didn't you say the other day "even the brightest stars have trouble shining sometimes?"

Just Plain Happy said...

Not to worry, Taryn, I have cranky down to a science! I just try not to let it ruin my day but have a little fun with cranky- a little caniption fit never hurt anyone, right?