Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Oh, my aching body


What a day, yesterday! I took the day off to get the freaking yard work done. I had a dentist appointment first thing (look ma! No cavities!), but then I came home and worked my not so little butt off. Raked, stuffed, mowed...raked, stuffed, mowed...took a break to eat a piece of toast and made a pot of soup...raked, stuffed mowed again. I have not counted the bags this year, but think it will be less as I had the aid of my leaf mulcher and Paul and Jane's mulching mower. All total, about 6 hours work. I still have a wee part to go by the street (ran out of bags and time...had to take a shower before bookclub ...pea-u!) and vow to get it done this afternoon-thank goodness for comp time! A lot of work, but man! What a sense of accomplishment I had at the end!

And then I went to bookclub and had a wonderful time at Ria's house :)

No comments: