Yesterday morning at 5am I found myself in the basement looking through the yard sale crap. I remembered when we moved in here we were unpacking kitchen stuff and we were both feeling a little funny. We figured out that as we were sorting what we would keep (the good stuff could have been mine or his) and what we would not need (...you know...well we don't need two blenders!), we were both thinking," hey-what if I need this stuff later!". We had a laugh about it and decided we were being silly and having feelings that were perfectly normal. We got over it and then continued to sort and put away the best of what we both had and put the rest in the basement. The blender did get sold, but a lot remained. There I was yesterday, in the same kitchen at 4:30 am going through every drawer and cupboard digging out his stuff. I continued to the bathroom and the linen cupboard, but could not bear to take his clothes out of the closet.
Friday, December 14, 2007
Friday Morning
Yesterday morning at 5am I found myself in the basement looking through the yard sale crap. I remembered when we moved in here we were unpacking kitchen stuff and we were both feeling a little funny. We figured out that as we were sorting what we would keep (the good stuff could have been mine or his) and what we would not need (...you know...well we don't need two blenders!), we were both thinking," hey-what if I need this stuff later!". We had a laugh about it and decided we were being silly and having feelings that were perfectly normal. We got over it and then continued to sort and put away the best of what we both had and put the rest in the basement. The blender did get sold, but a lot remained. There I was yesterday, in the same kitchen at 4:30 am going through every drawer and cupboard digging out his stuff. I continued to the bathroom and the linen cupboard, but could not bear to take his clothes out of the closet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
That will happen when the time is right...only you will know. I know it's hard, but you will get through all of this. Something good will be waiting.
Taryn, thinking about you for the last few days. Would you send me your email address so I can send you a real note? Mine is melissalegaree@hotmail.com.
Talk soon.
Melissa
Taryn,
One step at a time. One day at a time. Listen to your gut, it is never wrong.
Take Good Care,
Myleta
this is just a simple little message from simple me...you are a wonderful woman. I am so sorry that your life has taken this path. I know that when one is challenged the world can appear to be dark and lonely. I also know that sometimes the worst experiences bring us to the best people and help us to discover things about ourselves that we would never have an opportunity to discover. Although this is a horrible time for you I hope that you feel all of the concern,love and compassion that is out there in the world for you. You are so treasured and special to so many. Be strong and let others be good to you. You deserve it.
Taryn,
Jamie said it very well. Thinking about you alot.
Josee
Baby steps my friend, you are a survivor.Somehow we just know when it is the right time to do the right thing.We're all here for you.
I am wondering if you ned a blender? Just let me know! xo Ria
Hi Taryn,
I haven't checked in in a while so I didn't know you were going through this. I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you.
Take care,
Karen
Every journey in life has a beginning and an end. Relationships are no exception. We can remember the joys or we can allow ourselves to get stuck in regreat and resentment. Hangng onto regret and rezentment only injures our soul and takes energy from the future. Each person we meet contributes to uor life's journey. Praying that you will remember the good and cast away the negative. Look ahead for another wonderfujl challenge. Don't let youself get stuck in the negative.
Post a Comment