Why does it have to be so bloody cold? I can't get over this December weather. I'll be out of wood before Spring at this rate.
Tim, Deb and I went to the showing of The Sound of Music sing-a-long (they show the words at the bottom of the screen and you are encouraged to sing-a-long....it is like a candy-coated Rocky Horror Picture Show) on Saturday. I fell asleep. Sunday was a major cocoon day...I had two wonderful invitations for dinner, but just could not muster the energy to accept.
I am taking a few days off from work. Everything just got too much. Yesterday I took 4 naps-I couldn't believe it. I wish I were a bear and could hibernate until spring.
How ironic-I am more prepared this year for Christmas than I have ever been. Everything is done.
I think I need to change the name of this blog. Any suggestions?
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
No Taryn, I don't think you should change the name. It is GREAT advice and I firmly believe you will SOON be living the WORDS you inspire us with EVERYTIME we visit your Blog. Chin UP! My dear friend, and a bit of advice-give yourself one day to cocoon but only one! Then get back out there with your friends... you need there support and friendship to get you through these tough times.
You are in my thoughts,
Myleta
Don't change it. Even though it may seem inappropriate now, things will balance out eventually. Don't dispair in the now and have faith in tomorrow my friend.
p.s. I've showed everyone my pickle! hi! hi! (that's french for ha!ha!)
No change, it suits you and your personality. I can't wait to hear that laugh again, soon!
Taryn, your friends have said it well.... love you, mom
Post a Comment