
The solstice is nigh...today will be the shortest day of the year and tomorrow we see a return to the light. That is, the days will get longer bit by bit and that makes me happy.
My horoscope yesterday said I would get a surprise (ya, right was my reply). The cosmos came through: when I got home from work yesterday, my shed was full of wood.
Did you notice the new tag line under the yes it will remain title of my blog? Thanks, Angie...you did make me chuckle.
My return to work was good. My time off was not as restorative as I was hoping, but I think it was helpful. I was a little late as I had a Dr. appointment first (say what you will about our healthcare system, but it has been very good to me).
Paulette, I think the next book will be Audience of Chairs. Which is kind of how I feel at times: like I am talking to an audience of non-responsive chairs.
I am so glad everyone liked their folders. Again, sort of like a combo card and gift. And not embellished so you can put your own personal touch on them. They don't even have to be C'Massy.
I was hoping to get a better sleep last night as I got some magic blue pills from the doc yesterday, but I still woke up at 3 freakin' 30. I have used them before when my sleeping was messed up due to nightshifts so I was looking forward to sleeping (let alone the delicious moment when the body starts to feel numb from the bottom up), but they didn't seem to work the same.
Maybe tonight.



2 comments:
Hi Taryn,
Love your tag line! That Angie is a 'freakin' genius' isn't she? AND funny to boot! I have been taking a product called 'Rest Ez', it is a natural (plant based) product and works like a charm And I don't feel all hung over in the AM. I'll bring you some to try.
Myleta
OK Taryn, this 3:30 am wakeup call drives me crazy... (yes dear I am 51) & that is my wakeup call everyday.... I drink a glass of water, pee, shake the heat out of my jammies( if I have them on) and try for another hour or two... sometimes I just end up searching the odd blog or 10,0000 then try sleep again.I feel for you :o( Maybe Myleta's magic will work!
Love you & we'll talk soon
Post a Comment