Saturday, December 08, 2007

I said it before

And I'll say it again: thank goodness for friends. Jill and Pat each called early this week, my friend Jane brought me a care package Thursday night (with a bottle of wine in it...El Buro...if you see it in the NSLC, check out what the graphic is on it and you will understand why it made me laugh), Tim left a funny note under my office door for Friday morning (We are friends: You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You fight, I fight. You jump off a bridge, I'm gonna miss you dumb ass) there have been emails and facebook postings and Jill, Pat and Evelyne conspired to set up a Friday night because it is usually pub night get together last night. If you have been kind to me this week and I don't mention it here, I do appreciate it it is just that I'm kinda in a daze (more than usual, peanut gallery).

I am glad you enjoyed my last post....there has been no fallout yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've said it before too Taryn. You so rock!

Anonymous said...

That was me.....