My friend Deb came over Saturday night and brought the most delicious bottle of wine to share: Oyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand. Buttery and smooth, and lovely to smell. She brought a beautiful bouquet of flowers, too.
Sunday morning I went to watch my pal Emily at gymnastics and Sunday afternoon went to Deb and Jeff's for delectables and a cranberry mimosa. My friend Evelyne's husband made creamed lobster on toast and they invited me to share it for dinner that night. Macy got a workout playing with the kids.
Monday evening the dude who is creating a fireplace surround for around the insert came over to fit it into place and it looks amazing-a piece of art created out of an old oil tank. Lovely curved shape with leaves and vines. He did an amazing job. When I am able, I will post a pic of it. Troy has the camera.
Lots of supportive emails this week, and three games of continuous Scrabulous on Facebook.
And this morning, Macy poohed on the Neighbour's lawn (don't worry-I'll pick it up when it is daylight...might send a message).
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yah! for Macy, should have put a bow on it. Hang in there Taryn, time does heal, and I'm sure life has something amazing waiting around the corner for you because that's the kind of person you are, amazing.
Taryn,
I am glad you are blogging 'cause it really is good for the soul. And to reiterate Josee's sage advice: hang in there, time does heal and yes, (Josee, you are so wise) I too believe something amazing is waiting for you...
hehehehe...go Macy!
Post a Comment