Up at 2:30. Went on Facebook. Tried to go back to sleep. Monkey brain on. Get up, mop and sweep the entrance floors, put down new Waterhog mats from LL Bean. Wiped down the bathroom walls and ceiling with bleach to clean off the mould. Put a new lightbulb in the back entrance light fixture.
I'm off to London (Ontario-don't get too excited) tomorrow morning. Macy is going to the farm for the week and I gotta say I am going to miss the Hound. I'll be coming back Friday night with my pal Jenn in tow. She has graciously taken me up on my offer of coming all the way from Bermuda to help me cope with coming "home" on Friday night to an empty house. This is the week Troy is coming to get his stuff.
I am totally stressed out. My scalp is in a perpetual state of oh my God my ponytail is way too tightness. My body is sore all over and I just want to go to sleep and wake up 6 months from now. That is the worst part of the day next to coming "home"-waking up. It all comes in a big rush of "damn it!" And most times I wake up after some freaky deaky dream.
I do not want any of this.
Saturday, January 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I'm thinking of you Taryn and know that somehow you will handle all of this garbage!
You're a strong woman that will get through this!
If you need any of us from book club, you know that we are there for you!
2008 will have bigger and better things ahead for you!
Not only do you deserve them, but you will bring them to yourself because of all of the fabulous strength that you have exhibited during times of distress.
You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The skies the limit for the mighty power house that you are!!!!!!!!!
gayle
Oh Taryn,
Maya Angelou has a great saying about "when you are in the middle of a crisis to say 'Thank you' because soon you WILL be on the other side of it."
I am thinkin' NO ONE can say the right thing to you at this moment. Words seem so empty and useless, but it really is all we have right now (those of us who are tearing up inside with your pain.) Baby steps, day at a time, don't think ahead and know that you have many, many friends who are thinking of you and THANK YOU Jenn, whoever you are, for coming from Bermuda to be with you!
Take Care and Be Strong,
Myleta
In a single sentence you can take me back to that lonely place when Kent and I ended things. (Of course everything worked itself out for us, thank God) but I can sit here and feel that emptiness. I remember seeing "our" apartment empty and wondering where it all went wrong, but one way or another it will work out and you will look back and say "thank-you" because you are still here to move on. Isn't it weird how time flies, unless your in pain and then it drags on like a bad cold.
That was the serious side of me...now for the one everyone knows better... You have fun in London and who knows you may just find yourself hanging off the arm of some English Bloak....they probably have them in Ontario too!!! lol
Taryn,
Thank God for great friends. Jenn is one of a kind and no one deserves a better friend then you. I do think about you often and know how difficult it is, but one day at a time and life always has this weird way of working itself out and you deserve it more then anyone.
I can't wait to come to this very clean house of yours and curl up in front of your fire place and talk scrappy girly talk in a few weeks. I will see you soon, until then my friend chin up and have a great time in London... ONT :p
Melissa
Taryn, dust off your tool box because I know you have it in you to get through this... Myleta's words are all of our words...we are with you... Now please pick up a better book than what you are reading... you need something lighter, much lighter.... Love you
I'm thinking of you and wishing I knew the magic words that would somehow make it better for you.
I know it's not the same but rely on the friends who love you. We know you can do it!
I have no great wisdom for you to ponder. I just hate it, hate it, hate it, that your feeling like this. Have a great big friggin tantrum and scream! There, that's mature! Who cares if you scare the damn dog from next door (who knows maybe he'll crap on their floor instead of your yard! ha!)
LOVE you still.
Jo
Post a Comment