Well, survey says Michael and I look alike. I got the great hair and he got the dimple.
Wild weather here this morning. Wind, rain. I am SO glad I came on Sunday. Three cohorts of mine from NS and NB decided to fly out on Monday morning and they arrived by train last night around 9. The fog was so thick in Ottawa that nothing was flying out Monday and then Tuesday morning as well and they ended up taking a 7 hour train ride instead. Gross.
Went to a Pet Smart last night. It is a mega pet store with everything from diapers for puppies (!) to beds to treats and toys and rhinestone studded collars. You are allowed to bring your dogs in and there were more than a few in there. Too funny-I overhead a salesperson interacting with 2 customers and their dogs and they were talking about blended families and behaviour issues as a result. Now, I love my dog and some would say she is a little spoiled, but COME ON. Give me a boot in the arse if I ever start treating her like my child.
Spent the evening at the strip mall next door: Mexx (love thier clothes but they are made for tall skinny people with long torsos and arms), Home outfitters, Old Navy, etc.
Today we will be going over the new inspection pilot verification form and tasks. Should be a LOOOOOONG day...there are a couple of, shall we say, nitpicky people in the group who just like to argue and challenge. I hope a bunch of people get together for supper tonight-I am spending too much time alone.
Anyone know if my house is still standing?
Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Hi Taryn,
Would you mind running back over to Mexx to pick something up for me? JUST KIDDING!
Crikey Taryn!
Got the accent thing figured out but nearly tripped over the MAC-if not for Paulette, I would have thought you were going to a computer store. I really NEED to get off this mountain!
Taryn, don't you feel so empowered that you are educating Myleta!
I'm still back thinking maybe you should go back to Mexx & pick up a little outfit for your puppy...NOT... I'm sorry girls I just don't get that stuff & I love our dog..outside... all white & big & fluffy!!!! But hey, to each his/her own! Taryn, how is your new "read"? I am reading Sunday list of Dreams (a Novelseekers pick) & it has me laughing...that has been awhile:o)Cheers!
Drove by your humble abode yesterday at lunchtime. Looks good, looks real good. I didn't invesigate the "pooh" situation though, I have a feeling your neighbor has probably been making "deposits" whilst you are away.
Love that you're shopping...and spending time with family. You sound really good!
And I totally thought MAC meant shopping for your computer....ahhhh in the dark ... again...You can fill me in when you come home...
Post a Comment