
A busy couple of days.
Having Jenn here has been such an enormous, generous, gift. She lets me be me, whatever I am feeling like. It even helps just to be able to say things out loud. She helped with the shoveling yesterday morning. She did the grocery shopping. She spent the the day in the kitchen yesterday: 3 loaves of bread, spaghetti sauce, roast chicken and a subsequent soup, a batch of chicken curry frozen in individual bags so I don't have to resort to KD when she is gone. She has made dinners and packed me lunches. Her boyfriend Nick sent us flowers and an ENORMOUS fruit basket on Tuesday evening. Those of you who have met her know what a sparkling personality she has, and she has been incredibly good for me.
Last night we went to see Juno. Fantastic movie: great soundtrack, Ellen Page is amazing, great dialog. Go see it.



4 comments:
I saw a pre-view of that movie...looks funny. Isn't that kid from Halifax? How old is she?
Your friend Jenn is like a gift.Everyone should have a Jenn!
Jenn is your great friend because you have been her best friend!!!!!!!!!
Special people will attract those that are similar to themselves.
That's why you have each other and I'm REALLY glad!!!!!!!!!!!
gayle
Taryn, you are so lucky to have a friend like Jenn...Angie is so right, she is like a gift and you accept that wonderful gift of friendship so graciously!! She is so lucky to have your friendship, too! Enjoy your time together! I know I don't leave comments often, but that doesn't mean I'm not thinking of you...I am...everyday!
Amy
xoxoxo
YOU NEED TO FIX YOUR BLOG TITLE, THOUGHT WE WOULD NOT NOTICE DIDN'T YOU!
Post a Comment