Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Whoa, Girls...

OK. First of all, the fireplace guy was the guy who told me I had a blue light. Second of all, he is very, very, very MARRIED.

And I will post pics of the bathroom when it is done. I ordered a Canon point and shoot camera from Airmiles last week. I hope it gets here before I leave for Bermuda.

Came home last night from work to find BOTH driveways had been snowblowed :)

Thank the heavens for friends who take an extended coffee break with you and validate your feelings until the lights get shut off.

9 comments:

Just Plain Happy said...

No harm in tryin'... and what is this Dumpsville thing? Take a look around you...does it look like a Dump? Do your friends look like they are people who hang out with the 'Dump Girl'? I don't think so!!! Remember the rules-Victim or Survivor!!!
Just havin' a little fun with you... but don't stay in Dumpsville too long.

Anonymous said...

Hey, that snowblowing fairy must have been working around the neighbourhood - ours was done too.

Anonymous said...

Hey, let me know if your camera doesn't arrive. I'd be glad to laon you my Canon point and shoot for your trek...

Anonymous said...

That nasty typo was actually the word...loan - I really need to slow the heck down!

Anonymous said...

When do you go to Bermuda ( was I sleeping when you were talking about that?!?) I think you should test as many rum cakes as possible when you are there... and test each one twice, once for me & once for you :0)

Angie said...

I wish someone would snow blow my driveway!!! It's not enough to plow really but sloshy and slushy enough to keep me spinnin.
I am happy for Scott, bet he is a great husband. Does Scott have a brother? Cousin? Uncle? Grand-pappy? lol

Just Plain Happy said...

So happy to see Dumpsville is gone... What a beautiful picture. My heart soared when I clicked on your blog and there was sweet Macy. The lighting in this picture is awesome. Great shot Taryn! and it makes you want to Live Well, Laugh Often and Love Much...that is the effect innocent (we won't report the stolen plates) animals have on me.
Have a great day!
Love,
Myleta

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of Macy, Taryn!! She is so sweet...great way to open your blog!
Amy

Back in the valley said...

Looovvee the picture of the pup!
Annie