Happy February to All...I have survived another month...yahoo.
For those of you who know about my Favourite Things project, I was able to keep up with it for the month of January. Yes, some days it was a struggle to come up with a favourite thing, but all the days have one. Sometimes, as insignificant as a Marion McMuffin with bacon. Sometimes, as significant as having a friend taking care of me when I was not able to do it myself. One of the things on tap for this weekend is to embellish the February pages.
And to do my bookclub homework. I don't have a Circle Journal to do a page in this month as I got mine back to be able to give next time, but I was able to look mine over and enjoy the pages in it. Such talented women I associate with!
So who agrees with me that Paulette should do a class for that Japanese stab book???
Jill, thank you for the offer of your camera loan, but it won't be necessary. My new Canon A450 with 7.1 megapixals arrived yesterday! It is GORGEOUS. That is another project for the weekend...install the software and get clickin'. Tonight and tomorrow I am helping a friend do something special so it will probably be a Saturday night project. I'll take a pic of the progress of the bathroom with its BEAUTIFUL Monterery White trim.
My friend Shane has agreed to help me install the new vanity and lights in a couple of weeks and then I will be able to slap (who am I kidding? Won't be slapping...will be carefully applying...I have discovered I am an anal painter) the Garden Path green on the walls. Have a few little cracks and holes to fill before that.
Friday. My customary beer after work day. Sigh. Not this week.
Have a good weekend, all.
Friday, February 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I have been thinking about it!!!! love, love, love the photo:o)
Your dog photo is cute!!! He's isn't spoiled much is he/she?
I am so glad you survived January...we knew you would. Now February should be a breeze...it does have 29 days this year, but is still the shortest month!!!!
I pegged you for a Survivor from the day we met! And sign me up! For the Japanese stab book! Glad the camera arrived... so nice to have the offer from Jill and...very thoughtful... I just click on your blog so I can see Soulful Macy looking at me...
Post a Comment