Saturday, February 16, 2008

Floor Before...Floor After!



Ta Da! Yesterday was the big day!

The flooring dudes showed up (ON SCHEDULE-I hear that is rare in the contracting world) and went to work. I left them in the care of Macy and Zeut and went back to work. Shane and Kim got the key and went over to my place from work to reset the crapper. And when I got home, this was the result! I say, not bad! The funny thing was, everytime I went in there for the rest of the night, I thought, "Oh Yeah! Right! I have a new floor!" And this morning, when my bare feet hit the floor in the dark, I thought "What the hell??!! Feels different...oh yeah, right! I have a new floor!" Notice the crappy vanity is gone...that thing has been bugging me since the day we moved in.

Won my first item on eBay last night...finally got a set of Upper Case Whimsical Alphabet Stampin' Up stamps (BRAND NEW)...woohoo! Don't ask me what I paid.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - glad you got the alphabet...it's AWESOME!

Dude! You got a new floor and it looks n-i-c-e!

Well done.

Gisela said...

The new floor looks great. We got a new bathroom last year, but our landlord chose the colours and he obviously didn't want to spend much money. It still looks better than the old tiles with green flowers on them.

Anonymous said...

NICE WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!
We all know that you have good taste!!!!!!!!!Show a picture of the vanity-give us the entire experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!It must feel nice to have something new done by and for YOUR NEW HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lots of love,
gayle

Angie said...

Love the floor, but yes they can be chilly in the morning. Get a good pair of slippers and then tuck away your credit card for now.
I love that you commented on my blog too, no one else did. I am not posting anymore til they do!! lol